POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Text question : Re: Text question Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:45:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text question
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 17 Jan 2001 16:50:53
Message: <3a6613bd@news.povray.org>
I had hoped to get text displayed as clear as normal screen text of a
comparable size but I am getting just enough jaggies along the diagonal
strokes to look as if the text is slightly out of focus.
I have now moved the text to be very close to the camera.. this helps a
little but I would like to have attained the look of an instrument panel. In
my case the surrounds look good but the effect is somewhat spoilt by the
text.

David V-J